Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Patio Vegetable Garden Can I Supplement Lack Of Sunlight With Artificial Lights For My Vegetable Garden?

Can I supplement lack of sunlight with artificial lights for my vegetable garden? - patio vegetable garden

I caught a small garden in my garden I grow tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, onions, zucchini and herbs. I note that the court receives only about four hours of direct sunlight per day, and I fear that it is not enough growth and income are heathly. These are all plants in containers, so that they can be moved if necessary to maximize exposure to light. But I wonder whether I fit my patio with a couple of lamps that will be presented to the by the lack of direct sunlight? Will healthy plants, with a few extra hours of additional lighting for fluorescent or the sun is enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment