Friday, January 1, 2010

Gastric Flu Symptoms Im So Super Damn Worried And I Need Help Pls?

Im so super damn worried and i need help pls? - gastric flu symptoms

OK last Wednesday, I had the stomach flu and I've had back pain on both sides of turbid my lower back, sometimes my urine darker in color, but no blood, is sometimes when I drink lots of water, my urine, white and ABIT . I called a hotline for health and the nurse asked me to look for a few days b4 to go see a doctor and also drink lots of water .... can someone me a hint about what is happening to me? I do not think that match is kidney failure, symptoms of Dun really. Jus Dun tell me "to the emergency" or go "Go see a doctor now." But u guys me an impression of the Wat's happening? I am 15 years old this year. And please note that only happened if I had a stomach flu last Wednesday. Thanks

4 comments:

She It I do said...

Dark yellow urine is the vitamin B is washed out of your body, not a problem if it's yellow

If it's brown, then you have an infection, and you can help us a little bit to get a cup of tea as a wellness tea

As for the fireplace, this is the most likely cause of the color of the cleansing of the body itself, as it

Urine and is white, the process of cleaning continuning

The body has all kinds of backup systems in iffect now and not even know they want to save you from evil.

Then my sister said, do not let the body
How often do you have to have during this time in a hospital. Formation of a physician

"I did everything I could, is now for them"

which means exactly what it says, the body is a fantastic device, to put it bluntly, let it do its work. Just keep throwing more water and share a little, which should help not be there.
- - - --

eⒶt_urself ▐▌▐▌▐▌ ◄▼► said...

It is likely that the white blood cells in urine, possibly related to stomach flu or an infection acquired while his immune system was weakened. It also seems that you are dehydrated. Be careful how often you urinate, if you pee too much your body can not retain fluids, because so do not forget to drink enough to compensate.

dorothy s said...

If your stomach is burning, it would have taken more than a day, so we are pains.The pain and other symptoms of a part of it, the error is still in your system.

babs said...

Do you have a medication for stomach flu? Sometimes certain medications can cause you discolor the urine. Cloudy or milky white, sometimes you have a urinary tract infection. If this is you, your doctor will prescribe an antibiotic. This can hurt the reason for the lower back or you might have a kidney infection, which in May also need antibiotics.

Post a Comment