Monday, January 25, 2010

Sorry Card For Husband What To Do About My Husband Ex Gay Wife Every Christmas Sending Card W/photo To My Husband Parents?

What to do about my husband ex gay wife every christmas sending card w/photo to my husband parents? - sorry card for husband

My husband and I had a few years ago at Christmas married to your ex to send Christmas cards w / photo parents.his my ex-husband does not like their parents, my parents and her husband did not too.last Christmas when her parents received a card from her ex told my husband that it sends the card and my husband does not care about her and her family either.this week my husband to his parents and his father told him again on card with a photo of your ex and other mybe get this girl are lesbian. My husband told me to go home to my husband take his ex told me that her ex b4 not her real mother, not jealous of my husband and b4.i MKE real mother told my husband about this Christmas is to take the picture along w / our son and send my husband and a true mother card with photo to her mother, her ex-husband coz my biological mother and his former life in the same city. what do u think this guy? opinion.sorry had a long history of underground ur an experience like that I wana hear ur opnion

9 comments:

George said...

uhhh --- you remove the card, and I no longer believe. Why would this person of such power in your life --- in order to create chaos --- eveytime consume energy in this victory.

Ignoring their skills!

monkey said...

Sorry, but I found it hard to read and follow. I understand you can not and must not do anything to your husband and his exwife and her parents. Your spouse and / or their parents should be the ones who tell you not to send more letters if it is. nothing can be in the legal considerations.

monkey said...

Sorry, but I found it hard to read and follow. I understand you can not and must not do anything to your husband and his exwife and her parents. Your spouse and / or their parents should be the ones who tell you not to send more letters if it is. nothing can be in the legal considerations.

daljack -a girl said...

It is located between her and her parents.

In fact, it has nothing to do with you and your current husband.

letterst... said...

When the wife of my ex-husband sent a photo of the card to his parents, which accounts for nothing .. The ex-wife of my husband, I have no problem with the change of life, no matter what he does. I'm so over the others, my feelings .... Control

Ignore.

vis said...

I would not worry about it .. Tell them file under Section 8 .. discarded if they want to .. if they do not keep .. Why do you send a nice picture of her husband

HIS! said...

A war of Christmas cards? Hum? What are the problems of the family is so unusual.

I'd say forget it. Who cares? His ex-wife shows their stupidity. This does not mean that you must show the same kind of behavior. Rise Above It! Better than that! And Merry Christmas!

aly_des said...

Sorry, but why this is your problem? In reality, there is no problem for her husband. If that bothers his parents as much as you can always get an order of non-submission to the husband of his ex and she will not be able to send cards. I would not be really upset you so much. To send a card for the mother of her husband, then do it, but does not see how it supports "the husband of the former

Butch. said...

First, there is no stopping sending letters and photos with your ex-wife's parents, then it is not complete at sunrise. You can do something for the things you have control. Everything else around you that you have not, you learn to grow up and learn the power of being ignorant. Their parents are people who received the letters and photographs. It is they who send their face and tell her to stop letters, May, or simply thrown away or ask to be returned to the sender and the mail will no longer accept in the future. To help you and your husband are not in question, and not to worry or be concerned about this problem.

Post a Comment