Sunday, February 14, 2010

Are You More Sensitive To Pain During Your Period Severe Cramps During Period. Get Pain Pills Or Stick With Birth Control?

Severe Cramps during period. Get pain pills or stick with birth control? - are you more sensitive to pain during your period

I have birth control for 2 years only for my trouble. Eurostep LoestrinFe24 and brought me 6-10 pounds and Yaz gave me a burning feeling when you can sit all day during each period. I am very sensitive to medicine, it takes 2 months away for the nausea, to try a new pill for birth, until I fainted with Loestrinfe24. I tried not to birth control for one month .. took a total of 36 days for my time and my unbearable cramps again! I have called a prescription for the pain pill naproxen sodium .. anything, but I went to sleep. Should I think of pain pills to force majeure or try a different BC? I do not know what my body well more .. I am so confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment