Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures Of A Pocket Wedgie What's The Best Thin Pocket Fitting Camera That Takes Immaculate Pictures & Can Record A 2hr Concert On Video?

What's the best thin pocket fitting camera that takes immaculate pictures & can record a 2hr concert on video? - pictures of a pocket wedgie

I lead a concert in August, and I get the best camera for the event. It is a small place and a general admission and you can stand almost anywhere you want. Basically, what I see as a "first come, first served" basis. I want to be in advance, take photos and record the event. Any good camera for it?

1 comments:

Crim Liar said...

I do not think that you have a camera Pocket Slim, which the battery capacity to exhibit a concert for 2 hours. I do also encourage reflection on what you see:

Enjoy the concert?
What do you do with the video?
Even though his arm is strong enough to have a video camera in a position long enough?
Have you thus interfere with other music lovers, and perhaps even the group that you see? (Can) be confiscated his camera.

If you honestly answer these questions positively, then I suggest you need a video camera and at least two batteries. As for brands, I know it will disturb the people here, but watch brands Panasonic and Samsung.

Post a Comment