Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Installation Was Interrupted Before Java I Can't Download Java! Please Help?

I can't download Java! Please Help? - the installation was interrupted before java

Hello

I installed Java on my system before, but I installed many different versions.

So I went to the Java website and tries to install the latest version of Java (Update 13), but when I arrived at the facility itself, even before he could reach 1% increase to the following error:

Installation Error

The wizard was interrupted before Java (TM) 6 Update 13 could be completely installed. To complete installation at another time, please try to reinstall.

Then I thought of trying to remove all versions of Java on my system, but the uninstall via the control panel (not working, I was frustrated, nothing to do), simply delete the folder from my Java program files folder on my drive "C"

However, this does not always mean. Can someone please help me. All comments are welcome. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delete a folder, program does not delete the registry entries on your computer, which are placed on them during the installation. It could also aggravate the problem.

Try to see you to download the offline installation of Java instead of the online version to see if it helps.

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.j ...

If that fails, check Revo Uninstaller see if they can help you get rid of your old installation.

http://www.soft82.com/download/windows/r ...

Revo can also clean, old files that are no longer needed. Be careful what you delete because there are problems for the team to make more!

Post a Comment