Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skin Cancer Pinky Mark Do You Think I've Got Skin Cancer?

Do you think I've got skin cancer? - skin cancer pinky mark

Hello,

In the last week ... I have a small group of tiny bubbles in the main on the chin and I'm really worried. I thought it was a normal place at first, but is very high, rough and does not feel normal. I have a thing first appointment tomorrow, Grand Prix, but can not sleep because she doubts that it is a skin cancer. I looked online and is identical to the picture below (No. 20), but my pink remains normal, a sign of pink.

http://www.virtualsciencefair.org/2006/pare6b2/difftypesgrid.jpg

Can any doctor or nurse or someone please help me?

Thank you xx

5 comments:

Kacey Smith said...

Get the box, but I personally think they are good. From what I saw, one of the things that sets the melanoma and basal cell carcinomas, the differences in pigmentation and / or bleeding, crusted areas. I've seen my fair share, and I bet you look good. Cancer is likely to have irregular edges (instead of a group of stroke) and discolored. Tumors must be nourished by blood vessels and thus hardly any meat. Moreover, it is not appropriate, tumors in the night in general. I think they are very good. This could easily have an infection or a reaction at all ... or a cyst (Benin).

Even if it is something like a basal cell carcinoma ... which is not very likely if detected early, it can be cured easily.

PS. Consult a professional like you, no responses from Yahoo and not asking you to diagnose on Google Images.

TedEx said...

How long do you have this? If this is not very long, which has done a lot to help themselves.
Good luck.

Puzzled said...

Sorry, I wish I could help, but I'm not a doctor. My proposal to you, go see a real doctor in person. His life is too important to play. I invite you to make an appointment with a real doctor, get their license.

Scooter said...

The fact that attacks are color, is a very good sign. Melanoma would be in black and brown. Do not think it's something about making honey. Even if something can be easily treated. My mother had two melanomas and only had a mole removed atypical cells, and said it would be a melanoma. What you describe does not comply with the law of being a dangerous thing. It is good to see a doctor, but I think that tonight would be easy.

joshua b said...

I am not a doctor, I'm not a nurse, but I'm surviving a patient's skin cancer. I can not emphasize enough to "get it checked !!!!!". The sooner the better. I'm trying to make you not afraid, but the skin cancer is serious business. Above all, whatever happens, the positive attitude is important. I had 4 operations for 7 years. Treatment with radiation and chemotherapy .... I'm still here! Remember that the time is ripe! Good luck!

Post a Comment