Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can Dentist Have Maternity Leave In Canada Help, I Dont Know When I Should Take Maternity Leave And Would It Be 2 Wks Before Due Date Or 1wk Or Etc?

Help, i dont know when i should take maternity leave and would it be 2 wks before due date or 1wk or etc? - can dentist have maternity leave in canada

I am 16 weeks this Friday 6/12/09. I work full time as a dental assistant. This is my 1st Child and I really do not know when to take maternity leave. I know it's unpredictable when you drink, but please give me some advice ... thank you =)

5 comments:

♥Noah is 1!♥ said...

normally works until you have approximately 37 weeks of pregnancy (unless otherwise advised by the doctor) the reason for this is to examine the long run 37 weeks and could go at any given time. I worked until the age of 37 weeks and am currently a year off to work with my son.

The Baby Encyclopedia said...

My doctor told me that when you are ready (I was finished after 8 weeks!) Given that you do nothing that suggests disadvantages in late pregnancy can do to work to work. I spent the last almost a month to prepare to leave and get things before you can relax here. If you can afford it, that I propose. You can make a week earlier, but you may end up with him at the time, in May there is a conflict if you have a specific date of his boss (my boss was so that is another reason, which was deleted shortly). You are probably ready to do for 2 weeks before, but would be my suggestion.

Ashley said...

Because they do not work hard, I recommend waiting until the last minute, I waited until my actual due date (my work said they would begin as soon as I walked to work, if you have chosen this way).

Working keeps your mind busy and not mad ... They all paid leave once the child is available to really:)

bindyang... said...

IDon't whether it is capable of doing, so until the last minute - on the right side would be to find a substitute?

My work took me maternity leave for week 6 my due date, but it's still too early. I started at 37 weeks.

Maddie's Momma said...

It depends on how your work is just trying to work so close to me I could do, I could be my time at home when the baby is born.

Post a Comment