Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Have Blisters On My Tongue And Swollen Gums And Fever Blisters What Illness Causes Sore Throat, Fever, Swollen Gums, Headache, And Fatigue?

What illness causes sore throat, fever, swollen gums, headache, and fatigue? - i have blisters on my tongue and swollen gums and fever blisters

I developed a blister on the lip, as last week. I went to the infirmary and said nothing .... Was not it just a little bit my lip. Then I have a sore throat and fever had developed cold + hot flashes for 2 nights in a row ... Night led me giddy? where everything was clear and legs bound, and I nearly collapsed back into bed. Ive shitload of tea drinking and taking ibuprofen. I now have no desire today. Neck pain is not so bad. I was not tested for STREP and your ... a kind of virus. My tongue is covered with a white cloth ... Then this morning I noticed that my jaw is slightly swollen gums that? why ... prolly cuzz of my bad breath and sore throat and sickness? They are just kind of a little pink and swollen ... without pain .. not bleedng.

I graduated from the University of tomorrow, and I hope to God Ill be able to do with him ... prolly jumped on drugs. What types or do you think it might be? I could not find an answer online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment