Friday, February 5, 2010

Can You Park Scooters On Sidewalks Boston Is It Legal To Park Your Scooter On The Sidewalk?

Is it legal to park your scooter on the sidewalk? - can you park scooters on sidewalks boston

I buy a scooter (put a deposit on yesterday). This morning I parked a motorcycle on the sidewalk in front of my work in downtown Boston. Is this legal? I have not seen a post about it. I want to know in advance so that there is no space for parking a car if you do not. You can park next to a bicycle?

2 comments:

loryntoo said...

Call up your local police emergency number and get their answer from the mouth of the horse. This varies from city to city.

Me said...

This varies from city to city, but it is illegal in general, but not enforced. They should certainly be discussions with the police, but as a rule, if intended to be used in general circulation, then you are destined to be parked in the large parking lot.

Post a Comment